Saturday, December 24, 2011

Week Five And Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Only one more sleep until I get to go nuts under the tree!  Hope Santa is good to me this year.  I have been naughty and nice. lol.

I have good new for you all.  I just got my new goodies from Stampin' Up!  Yay!!!  These are pre-order items from the up coming Mini and Sale a Bration Catalogs.  The Mini goes live on Jan 4th and holds some really nice Big Shot accessories.  I can't wait to try these babies out!! 

I will try to post a couple of new cards (not Xmas cards) in a day or so.  Of course with Christmas so close I am not too sure how much time I will actually have to play.  But rest assured as soon as Christmas dinner is done and the presents opened I am going to be playing with my new product.  Well maybe not Christmas Day but soon after.  I have a plan to have a nap Christmas Day, we will see how that goes.

Thank you Colleen for the wonderful post.  I never knew about Talebearers Thursday!  But if there is a tall tale to tell you are the girl.  I remember some of the whoppers you used to tell to get out of doing housework or errands when we were kids.  You were so tricky! 

 I am going to share week 5 of my 12 Weeks of Christmas contest. 

I used the Sounding Joy stamp set and also Bells and Boughs.  I really love the Bells and Boughs but unfortunately this year it really didn't get much use.  I needed quick cards for Stamp a Stacks and this set requires a lot of coloring.  I find coloring very relaxing but unfortunately it takes time and that was something I didn't have.  So next year I am going to start earlier.  Maybe April hahaha!

Your joke for today! 

From one fruitcake to another Hugs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment