Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year and other musings!

Happy New Year everyone! 

I have been lazing about enjoying the down time for the last couple of days, in fact I think I slept through yesterday.  We spent New Year's Eve with friends and got home late and then New Year's day I cooked a duck and goose (which I do every year for my hubby)  and have friends over for the evening.  We played cards and had fun until late in the evening.  I got up yesterday with lots of good intentions, but hey I did get the laundry done and the floor in the kitchen scrubbed (no fake bucket and mop today folks).  But then I made the fatal mistake of sitting down with my Kindle and falling asleep.  Oh well I must have needed it so I went with it. 

I want to look back on 2011 and share some of my favorite cards/projects that I did over the year. 

January Faux Marble technique!

February a new way to use the heart punch!

March new DSP that I love and a cool stamp set for a punch!

April one of my fav man cards!

May The floating re-inker technique and a card for my mom!

June I just loved this motor scooter!

July some new shoes for a wedding!

August a free stamp set "Patterned Party"

September open house and butterflies!

October Getting into the groove with Marina Mist and Snow much Fun!

November Dusting off a Polished Stone technique!

December The winner! 

These are my picks for the year.  They were chosen for various reasons.  Creativity, new techniques, old techniques updated, or just plain fun to do.  ( cause I would win a contest or something - I'm just sayin' Colleen) 

My thanks for all your support this past year and hopefully you will follow me this year.  I have some great plans - but then doesn't everyone?   Chat with you all tomorrow.  I am headed to the bat cave to do some cleaning and get out the new product to play with.  Reflective hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment