Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Products and a Sneak Peek!

Good day Stampers!

Had some problems with my connection today and am late posting.  But I have been busy creating.  I love that I can get back to creating with all my lovely new products.  Some are from the new Mini that just went live today.  There is so much jam packed into this little catty that it was hard to stop myself.  Used up all the money from gifts for Xmas and did so gladly I might add.

I purchased the new Framelits for the Big Shot and tomorrow I will show you how to store them.  They are a lot of fun and of course I had to have the new "Apothecary Art" stamp set to match.  Here is the card that I created  -

I used Water color paper and my Watercolor Wonder Crayons and the Aqua Painter.  I find water coloring very relaxing and it was probably the first thing I learned to do when I first joined Stampin' Up!  I used Confetti White card stock and Old Olive.  I also used the new DSP from the Sale A bration catalog that is free with a $60.00 order and goes live on Jan. 24th.   I LOVE the new framelit dies they are fun fun fun!

I finished the inside with Thoughts and Prayers and colored the top of one of the stamps from Apothecary Art with markers. 

Don't forget you can check out the new Mini here

That's it for today everyone!  I will be back soon with more sneak peeks from Sale a Bration.!!

Artful hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment