Monday, January 23, 2012

Michelle's Photo Tutorial

Good Day Stampers!

Today's post will be a link to a photo tutorial by Michelle Marks.  Michelle is one of my stampers and a die hard scrap booker.  She has been scrap booking for years but has recently been making some incredible cards.  She sent me a couple of pictures of two cards that she had made and I was quite taken with them.  So I asked her to do a photo tutorial, post it and then send me the link so I could share it with you!  She certainly doesn't need much instruction from me lol.!

Here are the pictures of her cards -

The Yellow/orange one and the Blue one use Fabulous Florets and the Pink one uses non Stampin' Up! flowers.  She also used Four Frames for her sentiments.  These cards are not the standard size but are actually 5" x 7".  Lovely!

Here is a close up of the Blue one.  Didn't she do a fabulous job?  Here is the link to the tutorial!  I am so proud of her because I taught her everything she knows - ok I didn't teach her this - oh and probably a few other things also ok?  But I do help her with the tools and stamps! 


Don't forget stampers TOMORROW is the start of SALE A BRATION!!!!  The SAB catalog will be posted on my blog and my Stampin' Up! website for you to drool over.  Contact me to place your order or just go to my Stampin' Up! website, click on the 24/7 shop now button on the left hand side of my blog. 

Chat with you later!  Proud hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment