Sunday, January 22, 2012

Taking Nature out for a Walk!

Good Day Inky People!

How is your weekend going?  My Sunday started out with a lazy morning followed by an easy afternoon!  Still struggling with the January Blahs!  But this afternoon I got fired up and decided to take out Nature Walk and see what cropped up.  As you know I have the new Label Framelits dies and love them and I was looking for another way to showcase them.  This is what I came up with -

Ain't it gojus?  (and yes I can spell gorgeous but if I'm going to use Ain't, gojus just seems right)  I am really pleased with it and it will be the third card in my upcoming class at the end of the month.  I used Crumb Cake as my card base and of course Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso as my inks.  Do you see Lovely as a Tree peeking out there? 

What exactly did I do before I got this set as a gift?  My friend Debbie gave me this for Xmas one year, (because she was tired of me  keeping borrowing  it all the time lol)  I used the Tulip Border embossing folder and Very Vanilla Card stock.  Stamped the trees in Early Espresso. 

Here is another pic just because I like this card so much.  Can't wait for the class at the end of the month and for the ladies to make this card.  We are going to have so much fun. 

Only two more days to Sale A Bration!  Whoo Hoo!  Stand back and watch the orders flying then!  Everyone has been holding off on using their Gift certificates and Christmas money so they can maximize their free merchandise.  I am also one of the those waiting for Jan. 24th.  :O)  If you don't have a demonstrator and would like to order you may do so 24/7 at my Stampin' Up! website Here.

That's all for now, enjoy the rest of your day!  Bird like hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment