Wednesday, January 25, 2012

My take on the Trellis Card!

Good day Inky People!

Ok I went through the back door but the end result is the same.  I have the picture loaded and now ready for you to have a good look at.  Thanks for your patience!  On to my blog post - - - -



Well ever since I posted the link to Michelle's tutorial I have been thinking about how to make it mine lol.  You know me can't do anything unless I put a spin on it.  So I had been cleaning up (a never ending job I might add) the craft room and I have this container of objects d' Art that have been made for other projects but never used - yes that's right my UFO (unfinished Objects) container.  Well I found some lattice from the Big Shot already cut out and all I needed was some kind of hole in my card stock.  Well guess what works?

The new framelits Labels die's,  ain't that somethin!  All this was already on my desk and just waiting for the inspiration.  At 4:00am it hit me.  Now I can't get back to sleep and I'm itching to get to work.  I'm such a nut case.  ( I can see all of you nodding your heads and agreeing).  I also had some flowers done from Fabulous Florets,  got to use them and all I needed was a bit of greenery and a butterfly and voila there was one already done and with the pearl also.  A super quick card for me to do - well it was once I got the lattice and the framelits figured out.  :O)

Have a lookee -
All these objects were in my UFO container.  Yay for me!  What do you think?  I didn't go with a white card as you can see and I should and probably will do some sponging on the outside of the card (looks too clean) but over all I am really pleased with the outcome.  I used the new DSP Attic Boutique for the outside frame. 

Whew took more time to figure out how to get this sucker to load than it did to make the card. hahaha!!
So that's all for today chat with you soon!  Not giving up hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment