Friday, January 27, 2012

My Latest Stamp a Stack!

Good day Everyone!

Well another Friday is here - where do the weeks go?  Here it is almost the end of January already!  But things in the craft room are moving right along.  I have a class on Sunday and we will be focusing on the new Occasions Mini and Sale a Bration.  I am all prepared and looking forward to seeing my stampers for the first time since before Xmas.  I am all rested and raring to go. 

Now on to the Stamp a Stack cards.  I have five lovely cards that I will be using for the All Occasions Stamp a Stacks for Feb and March.  Want to see them?  Of course you do silly me!

Party this way!  Nice and bright and perfect for a child's birthday!  See how the Tempting Turquoise balloon is tied on to the sign?  That's to keep it from blowing away!  :O)

A beautiful  B-day card perfect for someone special using Fabulous Florets!  A Fabulous Vintage look with Chantilly Crochet ribbon. 


Hello Doily and Field flowers in the Fab In colors!  Two color choices to choose from - Wisteria Wonder and Pool Party!

Nature walk and Sale A Bration DSP make this the perfect card for Birthdays or just the chance to let someone know you appreciate them!

Punched up Birthday using Perfect Plum and Cameo Coral.  Fast and Funky!

So what do you think?  I would love to book a class for you!  I am now booking for Feb and March.

That's it for today!  Stacked hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment