Monday, February 13, 2012

Double Dutch Fold Card

Hi everyone,

It's your friendly neighborhood Blog Hogger here . . . for the third straight posing!  What's up with that?  :)

Anyway, here's a card I made for one of my sisters . . . a sister whose name is not Kathy.  There are four girls in our family.  (I know, I know, it's frightening to think there are more of us out there, isn't it?  lol)

I made the card using the instructions from splitcoaststampers.com for making a Double Dutch Fold card.  Here's the link: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/doubledutchfold/

And here's the card I made;


Brace yourself for a rather extensive supply list:

  • Peace Within, Fast & Fabulous and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets 
  • random Designer Paper (dsp)
  • Top Note Bigz Die
  • Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folders Set
  • Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing folder
  • markers
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Whisper White & Rose Red cardstock (cs)
  • StazOn Basic Black ink
  • Blender Pen
  • Clear Emboss Powder
  • 5-Petal Flower punch
  • Word Window punch
  • Modern Label punch
  • Paper Daisy
  • Pretty In Pink Flower Brad
  • a Basic Pearl (in the center of the brad)
  • Frost White Shimmer Paint
  • Rose Red brads
And here's what the inside looks like;


And now with the bottom flaps open;


And so the supply list continues:

  • On Your Birthday, Greetings Galore and Four Frames stamp sets
  • Pretty In Pink & Whisper White cs
  • markers
  • StazOn Basic Black ink
  • Decorative Label punch
My only regrets are I didn't "fancy up" the top inside flap and I didn't stamp a flower or something on the bottom panel, rather than more words.  Oh well, as you've already guessed I'm the wordy type so it makes sense!  lol

Long-winded hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment