Thursday, March 15, 2012

Blue Skies, Blue Water, Blue room and Blue Card! I'm stuck in Blue!

Good day Stampers!

Time is a flying here and we only have 16 days left of Sale a Bration!  Wow I can't believe it!  But there is still time to book a class with friends.  I will arrive with my supplies and spend the evening stamping and cracking jokes.  So please contact me if you are interested.  I can tailor the class to what ever you desire!  Yes I am that good ( and really really modest too)

I took a day off yesterday to spend it with a lovely lady from Labrador.  She was in town for the day and had some spare time.  So I played tour guide for the afternoon.  After a quick and delicious lunch we went to Lark Harbour.  This is a leisurely 45 min drive along a very scenic ocean view.  Blue ski, Blue water and White snowy mountains.  OMG it was so beautiful I had to take some pic's.  Just a couple that I really like -


Have to edit this one to get rid of the power lines. 

The sea was so blue it almost looked fake lol.


Ice hanging off the cliffs.  Nice contrast. 

So after I had dropped her off at her hotel I came home and had an order to process.  Fun times.  New rubber! 

Now I have a card to show you.  It's one that I did recently using Baja Breeze and Elementary Elegance.  Here you are -

The main image was embossed with Silver and then punched out with the Curly Label punch.  Be careful of the placement of the image or you will have trouble getting the punch in far enough to punch.  Ask me how I know!  Then on the inside of the card I stamped the Happy Birthday and embossed it in silver also.  After the embossing was done and set I ran it through the Big shot using the Polka Dot Embossing folder.   I used the Beautiful Wings embosslit die to get the butterflies.  There is another butterfly under the Vellum done in Baja Breeze.  A couple of Pearls and a ribbon treatment and we're done.  

That's all for today everyone!  Hope you enjoyed the pic's of our lovely Newfoundland and of course the card.  Blue and loving it hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment