Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fun Folds Class!

Good Day Crafty ones!

Wow I just looked at the date on my last blog post and I can't believe three days have passed since I last posted.  Where in the H E two sticks does the time go?  Of course one of those days was a Sunday and I try very hard to stay out of the craft room on that day and spend some time with DH. 

But I have been busy creating some really interesting cards for my up coming Fun Folds class.  I have two of the cards designed and I'm going to share the first one with you today. Hang on cause this one is really FUNNNNNN!

This is what the card looks like when you are putting it into the envelope.  It lies flat except for the Brad, and won't it cost you any extra postage.  Sweet!  Still using the Fresh Vintage stamp set for this one and Four Frames for the greeting.  Also using some of that lush Everyday Enchantment Designer Paper.  Love this stuff! 

Now this is what it looks like standing up and open.  I call it a swing arm card.  So much fun to do!

I have a couple of spaces available if you are interested in joining me on March 25th at 1:00pm here at 25 Massey Drive.  Just e-mail  me and I will hold a place for you.

That's it for today but I WILL be back tomorrow with the second card for this class. 

Swinging Hugs!

Oh just a little update - The results are in for the Contest I entered with Stampin' Up! and I didn't win but that's ok better luck next time right?  The ladies who did win certainly did do a lovely job. 

No comments:

Post a Comment