Sunday, March 25, 2012

Just a Quickie!

Good Day Crafty ones!

It's Sunday and I am just waiting to start my "Fun Folds Class".  So this will be a very quick post.  I have a card that I haven't shown you yet.  Yeah that'll be a first right?

So when I got together with my friends we did a card using "The Nicest Things" stamp set.  This card is a one layer card with a ribbon.

Have a look -




I used Confetti White card stock for my base.  I used a whole lot of ink pads to get all the colors.  If you want a list just contact me.  I picked up the color on the lids of the ink pads with a Blender pen and started layering color.  Then after I had it all colored in I took Sahara sand and the blender pen and went around the whole image to add some shadow.  Click on the picture to see the details. 

Don't forget there is only 7 days left to Sale A Bration.  If you want to shop click here and don't forget to check out the clearance rack.  Just a $60.00 order gets you a free stamp set or some lovely DSP.  Have fun go crazy!

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple of pictures of what I have for my stampers today to help them enjoy their class. lol.

Little girl hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment