Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Party Continues!

Good Day Crafty ones!



Well as my post states the Party continues!  Only three days left of my Going Away Sale!

That's right stampers for the next three days anyone who orders either on line or by e-mailing me with an order of $60.00 or more will get :
SALE-A-BRATION LAST DAYS SPECIAL
  1. The Shipping and Handling for free. (On line orders will receive a rebate from me in the mail along with their thank you card.)
  2. An entry for a SAB set stamp set. (All orders will go into the hat and one lucky person will win that set on Saturday.)
  3. An entry ticket for each $60.00 purchase into the DAILY PRIZE DRAW
This is on top of the Free set you will get from your order of $60.00 or more.

 OMG can this get any better?  Well nice of you to ask because it does - Today's draw was won by Barbara Tobin!  Barbara wins -  

ALL the cards I post on my blog this week and a package of Everyday Enchantment Brads.  Congratulations Barbara.  I will get that to you asap.



 My daily prize for today will be a Free Class Valued at $15.00 and a roll of Everyday Enchantment organza ribbon!    I will draw for that tomorrow.  Good Luck!
Now I have a card for you (oops I mean for Barbara).  I used one of the stamp sets in the SAB catalog (you can find it on the right hand side of my blog)  The stamp set is called Sprinkled Expressions!  It's a totally cute set! 
Have a lookee!
I used Pool Party for the base of the card and Calypso Coral as my accent color!  Don't you just love it?  I used some of my hoarded Boutique Attic DSP and one of the brads in the Everyday Enchantment Brad package.  Of course this also comes with the ribbon I used.  I colored the sentiment with Calypso Coral and Pool Party markers.

And if course I can't leave well enough alone, I had to add some glitter.  This card just works for me.  Hope you like it!

Check back tomorrow and see who wins the free class and ribbon and also what I have for you tomorrow... I am headed back to my crafting lair to rustle up some more product to give away!  I am having so much Funnnnnnnnn!

Starry eyed hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment