Friday, March 30, 2012

On and On!

Good day Friends!




Day Three of the "Going Away Sale" continues to get better and better.  I love sales don't you? 

Here are the details of my sale -

SALE-A-BRATION LAST DAYS SPECIAL
That's right stampers for the last four days of Sale A Bration anyone who orders either on line or by e-mailing me with an order of $60.00 or more will get :

  
  1. The Shipping and Handling for free. (On line orders will receive a rebate from me in the mail along with their thank you card.)
  2. An entry for SAB set stamp set. (All orders will go into the hat and one lucky person will win that set on Friday.)
  3. An entry ticket for each $60.00 purchase into the DAILY PRIZE DRAW! 
 This is on top of the Free set you will get from your order of $60.00 or more.

Today's Prize will be a half pack of Everyday Enchantment Designer series paper and a roll of Everyday Enchantment Organdy Ribbon.  Check back tomorrow to see who wins this one.  The DSP is the best!

The winner of yesterdays prize, a Free Class and a roll of Ribbon is Lynnette Taylor!  Congratulations Lynnette!  You can pick up your gift anytime. 
 


Now on to some more fun stuff!

A new card using Fresh Vintage - one of the stamp sets free in the Sale A Bration Catalog on the left hand side of my blog.

Have a look -

 I had a piece of Pool Party card stock hanging around from yesterday just begging me to use it, so I did.  I stamped the focal image in Pool Party and then I ran it through the Big Shot and layered it onto a piece of Whisper White.  I ran a strip of Pool Party seam binding over the joined edge.  Then  I added some Stars which I sponged in Island Indigo and punched out some flowers and added them to the stars.  A couple of rhinestones and a greeting punched out with the scallop oval and large oval punches and whoo hoo another one done.  Oh and if you look really closely I stamped an image on the card stock on the left hand side.  It doesn't show up in the picture but it looks great IRL!

A simple but sweet card using only one color and some elegant elements.  Love it!

I would love to be your demonstrator.  I can ship directly to you anywhere in Canada.  Just use the shop now button on the right hand side of the blog or contact me, and I will take care of it for you.  And I will refund the shipping on qualifying orders. 

Check back tomorrow for some more free gifts.  Party time hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment