Saturday, March 31, 2012

Final Day!

Good Day Inky People!

Well it's March 31st and the last day of Sale A Bration for another year!  Last chance to get a free product for a $60.00 order.   I will miss the stamp sets from this year.  They were some of the best. 

You only have today to place an order and enter my four day "Going Away Sale".  I will be sending my last order out this evening for March. 

Today is also the last chance to purchase the Demonstrator's kit for $150.00 and join my team.  This kit is valued at over $400.00 worth of merchandise and a great chance to get it all!  You know what they say:  If you want something, place an order.  If you want more, host a party, and if you want it all - become a demonstrator!

I would like to take a minute to thank all who placed an order during the last couple of days and helped me reach my goal for this month, and also, thank you to those who are supporting me by attending my classes and ordering throughout the year, and also a big HUGE thank you to my Hostesses!  Without you I would be home with nothing to do! lol. 


I am going to leave you with this last card using the stamp set "Outlined Occasions"  It is a direct case of one that Shelli Gardner - Stampin' Up!'s fearless leader (may she live forever) did recently.  I just got the punch that went with the Party this Way stamp set and wanted to use it.  I loved this card and I am sure you will also. 

Here you go!



I thought this sentiment was appropriate for how I feel today.  I am blessed to be associated with a wonderful company and so many amazing ladies.  I can't imagine where my life would  be without all of you!  THANK YOU!!!!


I will be doing another posting this evening with the winner of the SAB stamp set that I have up for grabs.  So check back later on this evening to see if you are the lucky stamper.

  Ever so Grateful Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment