Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Flock of Sheep!

Hi everyone,

I swear this will be my last blog entry for a while . . . or a couple of days . . . or a day!  (You just never know when the Blog Hogger will hog your blog, Kathy!  lol)

Anyway, I just finished some treats for the people I work with and they are too cute . . . and Easter-related . . . not to share right now!  What do you think?


I made a flock of sheep using Stampin' Up punches!  I will connect the Easter treats shown in the picture to the backs of the sheep using Snail Tape.

Here's the list of punches I used:
  • Body: Scallop Circle
  • Head: Owl Builder (the body with the legs cut off)
  • Tuft of Wool on the Head: Boho Blossom
  • Eyes: Owl Builder (white section is the largest circle & black section is the middle size circle)
  • Tongue: Owl Builder (same as the black section of eye but cut in half)
  • Legs: Word Window (cut in half)
I made 30 of the sheep and although you don't have to be crazy to make that many, it sure did help!  lol

Woolly hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment