I swear this will be my last blog entry for a while . . . or a couple of days . . . or a day! (You just never know when the Blog Hogger will hog your blog, Kathy! lol)
Anyway, I just finished some treats for the people I work with and they are too cute . . . and Easter-related . . . not to share right now! What do you think?
I made a flock of sheep using Stampin' Up punches! I will connect the Easter treats shown in the picture to the backs of the sheep using Snail Tape.
Here's the list of punches I used:
- Body: Scallop Circle
- Head: Owl Builder (the body with the legs cut off)
- Tuft of Wool on the Head: Boho Blossom
- Eyes: Owl Builder (white section is the largest circle & black section is the middle size circle)
- Tongue: Owl Builder (same as the black section of eye but cut in half)
- Legs: Word Window (cut in half)
I made 30 of the sheep and although you don't have to be crazy to make that many, it sure did help! lol