Saturday, April 7, 2012

My Easter Table Decorations!

Good Day Everyone!

I re-thought my reluctance to blog my table decorations.  I am so pleased with how everything turned out that I just can't wait until tomorrow for the WOW's that I know will be forth coming!  YILM!

So today was getting a few things in order for tomorrow.  But now I have a few minutes free so just for all of you - my accessories to my table. 

Aren't they sweet?

These little cuties are cupcake holders.  There is a ring on the back that holds the cupcake.  I have the cupcakes already baked and the icing ready to go for tomorrow.  The cupcakes have a little surprise in them.  I can't say what it is, but I will take a couple of pictures tomorrow and tell you on the next post.

Here is a close up.  I used the 1 3/4" circle, 1 3/8" circle, large oval, and smallest oval punches.  I used the heart from the Owl Builder Punch.  I used some scraps of DSP (I just know we all have tons of that right?)  I used an Early Espresso Marker to do the face and then I sponged Pretty in Pink on the cheeks for a bit of blush.  Wait until you see them with a cupcake!

This is my table centerpiece.  It is a long eared bunny and some cadbury eggs in a tall vase.  I tied a Pretty in Pink ribbon around the base of the vase and decorated it with flowers from the Mixed Bunch stamp set.  This set may be found in the Occasions Mini featured on the right hand side of the blog.  This catalog will end on April 30th.

This is a close up of the flowers.  I attached them to the ribbon using mini glue dots.  What do you think?  I can't wait until I see all of these decorations on my table tomorrow.

I have one more item to share with you but will do that tomorrow.  Stay tuned!  Happy Easter Hugs to all!  Hop you have a good day!  (and yes I meant to spell it that way, lol)

3 comments:

  1. Great table decorations!! I really love the cute cupcake holders!! I will be featuring these cupcake holders on My Crafty Picks #60 with a link back to your blog on 4-8-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Have a blessed Easter
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative table decorations! I'm sure you'll get lots of oooo's and ahhhhh's!! Your cupcake holders are darling, to say the least! Thanks for sharing and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! This is all so cute Kathy! I'm coming to your house for Easter dinner LOL ! The cupcake holders are adorable and the center piece is genius! Great job and Happy Easter dear friend!Hugs, Michelle
    PS I finally got around to doing a blog posting of the crop today. No pic of you{ I forgot to take my camera out again when you showed up :(} but I did give ya a couple of shout outs and linked back to you. So glad you could come and thanks again for donating the cards for a door prize. They were lovely!

    ReplyDelete