Sunday, April 8, 2012

Hoppy Easter Everyone!

Hi there Stampers!

Yah I know you are scratching your heads and saying "What the heck is she doing on her blog so early on Easter Sunday?"  Well I didn't get much sleep last night as my DH got called out to work and when he is working I don't sleep much.  He works with the local power company fixing the lines.  The weather here is nasty and the winds are high and there have been several power outages.  I tend to worry about him when he is working under stress like this.  Shhhhh! don't tell him ok?

Well with only about three hours sleep (if I count actually going to bed) I am up bright and bushy tailed, (I'm up really!) getting ready for my cooked dinner and company.  Turkey is in the oven and the salt meat is on the boil.  Now if hubby can just keep the power on long enough for it to actually cook.  He is still working as we speak.

I don't have my cupcakes decorated yet but will share that probably tomorrow along with another scrapbook page.  But for today I have the place holders I made for my guests (family) to share with you.  Have a little look -


Are these not adorable?  I used the Mixed Bunch stamp set and matching punch!  I also used the cute bunny from " The Nicest Things" stamp set.  I water colored the bunny and flower pot with an aqua painter and used the 1 3/8" circle punch to cut him out. 

Here is a close up of the colors. 

The rest of the "Bunch".

I would like to thank Sharon for forgetting to take her two stamp sets home so I could play with them.  And I would love to wish you a very Happy Easter! 

OHHH OHH OHH I almost forgot to mention!  I was chosen as one of the Weekly Favorites on Splitcoast Stampers.  How cool is that!  Check it out here and look at post #6.  How wonderful is that right?  And I just got a comment that said I was featured on this website via Pintrest!  Click here to see this!   My thanks to all who commented.  You fill my heart with joy!

Check back tomorrow!  Hoppy Easter Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment