Monday, May 14, 2012

Another little Doggy!

Good day Stampers!

How was your Mother's Day?  My day was filled with lots of fun and food and I am going to make you drool at the end of this post!

Today's post is a quickie because it is a beautiful day and I want to go outside and play. 

I have a class tonight with a bunch of 10 yr. old girls and they will be making two cards.  I just finished the second one and I'm kinda funny in that if the stamp is on my desk and within sight for some reason I just go with it.

So the set "Not so Seriously" was just laying there and I thought "Humm little girls like dogs, right?"  

Here you go another dog gone card.


I used the recently retired Attic Boutique DAP and Early Espresso for the colors.  I love the happiness of the Daffodil Delight.  I colored the dogs in with Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand and Tangerine Tango.  The square is cut out with the Big Shot and the Bigz Die Scallop Squares Duo #120903 

Hope they like it. 

Now on to yesterday's meal.  Here in Newfoundland, for Mother's day, it is a tradition that mom's are treated to lobsters.  (if you like them - and I certainly do).  The Blog Hogger was there along with my MIL and Debbie my friend (her hubby was under the weather unfortunately).  Everyone contributed something and it made for lots of food and an easier day for all of us moms.

My darling husband got the lobsters and spent the day cooking them.  He did a bang up job, they were delicious. 


And now for the drooling! Cover your keyboards everyone!!!


I believe there were 17 lobsters in this bowl.  Some of them were HUGE!

A few of the salads and two of the three desserts! 

Nice eh?  Gotta go and water something outdoors lol.  Digging into lobster hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment