Saturday, May 5, 2012

Update on Winning Contests

Hi everyone,

It's the Blog Hogger!  I have a short update on my never-ending quest to beat Kathy at making the most fabulous card anyone has ever seen, or will ever see . . . ever!  lol

I took my Mother's Day card to work with me yesterday to show the ladies at my office. My boss (the one who made the beautiful candles) immediately stated, "It's gorgeous!!! You definitely have beaten Kathy in Making-the-Most-Beautiful-Mother's-Day-Card contest!"

While I was beaming in delight, she followed that statement with, "Wait!  What was the card she made for Mother's Day?" I reminded her it was a telescoping card. And then she started to get the I'm-thinking-really-really-hard look on her face and I knew I was in trouble.

I shouted, "Noooooooo, go with your first reaction!"

Sigh!  According to her, Kathy and I ended up with a tie.

Still, that's better than I've done lately!!! While my boss is not my favourite person in the world right now, I no longer hate her!  lol

Tied up in hugs,
Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment