Saturday, May 5, 2012

Vintage Vogue Updated!

Good Day Crafty ones!

Well the weekend is here! YAY!   What do you have planned?  I try not to plan my weekends because the week days are so busy.  But sometimes I have to work and this is one of those weekends.  I have a class with a bunch of lovely ladies.  Almost all done with prep work.  I will share one of the cards we will be doing tomorrow.

As you all know I have been working with the sets that will be retiring at the end of this month.  Today's card uses Vintage Vogue.  But you would never call this card Vintage by any stretch of the imagination.

I kinda updated this set to look a little more current -

Have a look -



I used Calypso Coral for the base of my card and then the colors are Lucky Limeade for the leaves, Rose Red, Daffodil Delight and once again Calypso Coral.  I punched them out with the 1 1/4"  punch and layered them with the 1 3/8" circle punch.  I used  Loving Thoughts for the sentiment and stamped it in Coral also. 

I was trying for a simple easy card and this one just fit the bill.  Do you like it???

Well I have to go and finish cutting for my class so  I will be back tomorrow with a really nice card using Fabulous Florets.  In the meantime have a great weekend. 

Not so Vintage Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment