Sunday, June 3, 2012

New Catalog Launch!

Good day Creative ones!

Whew I am exhausted!  I have been so busy getting ready for my Catalog Launch that posting was not an option.  But I am on the home stretch thank goodness.

Tomorrow I throw open my doors and welcome the ladies.  I have a make your own Sub area with Egg Salad and Chicken Salad with grapes and celery and of course some deli meats and other goodies to put on your sandwich.  And what party at my place would be complete without Cupcakes to die for. 

One is Chocolate with Chocolate Hazelnut filling and Double dutch Chocolate Frosting the other is a Mint Chocolate cupcake.  I am drooling just thinking about it.  Pictures tomorrow because I have something to show you that I am saving as a surprise.  tee hee I love to tease you!

Having an open House in June is new for me - I generally have a big one in September but this year with the new Catalog released one month early I thought why not?  At first I wasn't sure how it would be received and my hubby, bless him, said that if it didn't work then I could do one in September as usual!  I reminded him that because I wouldn't be home until the middle of September (I am going to Ottawa the end of July for the birth of our first grandchild) that it would be difficult.  :O)

But I am so pleased to announce that once again you ladies have exceeded my expectations.  I only hope we don't cause a traffic jam tomorrow! 

I have a couple of new cards for you and I plan to show them to you over the next couple of days, but today, I want to show you the other Make and Take for the Open House!  I cased it from the Internet and truthfully I can't find it again.  So if this card is yours please let me know and I will give you full credit.

Here you go!


I used the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set and the inks are Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Daffodil Delight!  See how the new colors work with the older colors? 

This was supposed to go in this morning but apparently I forgot to publish it :O).  Oh well, it was one of those days.

Bushed hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment