Friday, June 1, 2012

The New 2012 -2013 Catalog is finally here!

Good day my Creative Friends!

Well the day we have all been waiting for has finally arrived!  Yes it CATALOG day!  A slimmer, slicker catalog with clean lines and amazing stamps and artwork!  I love it!



As a demonstrator I have had the opportunity to get a look several weeks in advance and I have to tell you I love the new look!  I also have at this moment a TWO page wish list of stamps and Big Shot items that I am hoping to purchase!  See I'm just like you - Can't get enough Stampin' Up!

I am working night and day getting ready for my New Catalog Launch here this weekend.  Lots to do still!  I am making cupcakes and this time have promised myself that I will take a picture before the crowd hits and cleans me out lol!

I have my Make and Takes done and you can see one of them today!

Lookee!


This a new set in the catalog called "Make a Cake"!  I used the new in-colors Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and of course Whisper White.  I used the Framelit labels to cut out the image.  Notice the ribbon?  It's also new!

You can check out the new catalog here as soon as Stampin' Up! has it up and running!

Well that's it for today everyone!  I will chat with you later! 

Making Cupcakes hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment