Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Not a Card!

Good Day Everyone!

I am just getting back from my class in Stephenville.  Whew what an evening!  Had a blast of course!

I actually don't have a card for you today but I do have a little project I have been working on for my daughter who is expecting in Aug.  I made this for the baby's room.  Check it out!


Yep it's a light switch cover for the baby's room!  I used the Aviary stamp set  for the images.  I used some retired DSP and cut out enough for the light switch and just left enough paper to barely go around the edges. 

I used Modge Podge for the first layer but moved on to our Crystal Effects as I found it had a better shine and I am sure it will hold up better  when you have to wipe it.  The screws were white but I put a drop of Stazon on them and then let it dry.  Covered them up nicely. 


This is another picture of it off to the side, because of the shine it is hard to get a good picture.  I am going to pop this into the mail tomorrow.  Think she will like it???

I haven't said one thing to her about doing this.  I love surprises!!

I am busy getting ready for my New Catalog Launch here on Sunday and Monday.  Lots of retired merchandise to move out of the craft room lol.  Check out my business website for details of time and dates.  http://www.inkinbythebay.stampinup.net


I will miss some of my much loved stamps but I say onward to new rubbah!  I have seen the new Catalog and it is beautiful.  I already have a two page wish list! 

Just a little reminder everyone, you only have today and tomorrow to place an order for the retiring merchandise. 

Gotta run!  Chat with you soon!

Dreaming of Babies hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment