Saturday, August 4, 2012

Good Day from Ottawa!

Good day Inky People!

Well it's been another hot and lovely day here in Ottawa!

It's also been a hectic day again.  Spent the day at the hospital giving the daddy and the mommy time to get some rest - and to get some Nana time with our new arrival.  Bonding is so much fun.  I will probably be posting some pictures later but for now I actually have a picture of a card for you. 
I think I mentioned Colleen aka the blog hogger is in Europe on a cruise. She is having a great time right now.  Well before she went she did a couple of cards ahead of time and blogged them.  So today I am going to post one for you.  I hope you enjoy it.
I will sign off for now but stay tuned for baby news. 

In love with a little pink bundle of joy hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment