It's the Blog Hogger back with a Thanksgiving-themed card. This one highlights the Cottage Window stamp set. It's an adorable set that can be used year-round since it includes spring, summer, fall and winter elements.
Anyway, here's a card I made for a friend of mine:
By the way, do you notice how the card is lovingly displayed on my new card holder (see "Bluebird of Paradise" posting)? lol
Following are the details for how I made the card:
- I cut Cajun Craze cardstock (cs) at 5 1/2" and scored it at 4 1/4".
- The Crumb Cake layer is 5 1/4" x 4".
- The "wallpaper" is 5" x 3/4" and is some old Stampin' Up designer paper.
- I stamped the window image from the Cottage Window stamp set in Soft Suede ink onto some scrap Whisper White cs, and then I cut around the window so that I could pop it up on Dimensionals.
- For the image in the window, I used the leaf image from the Cottage Window stamp set and used markers to color the leaves in fall colors. The trees are from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set.
- I stamped, colored and cut out the pumpkins.
- The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and is stamped in Soft Suede ink and punched out using the Word Window punch. Backing it is a piece of Crumb Cake cs punched out using the Modern Label punch. I popped it up using Dimensionals.
Tomorrow, I get to give thanks that I will share in the joy around Kathy's table, especially since it will be Emily's first Thanksgiving . . . and she'll be celebrating it at her grandmother's house! While we have ham and the fixings, including pumpkin pie, she will be getting milk! Makes me glad I have teeth! lol