Thursday, November 29, 2012

Another Winter Memory!

Hello there Stampers!

How is the shopping going?  I haven't done much but that's because I am so busy!  My hubby asked me what I wanted for Xmas this year and other than Carrie and Emily I have nothing in mind lol.  I know, a woman who doesn't want anything for Christmas!  Maybe I should see a doctor!

But seriously I have everything I could ever want.  But I do love to open up gifts so I guess I will ask for a couple of small things.  sigh!  I guess a trip to Europe qualifies as a large gift  right? 

Now for some news!  I have just reached a milestone in my career with Stampin Up!  Thanks to all my stampers for helping me meet this milestone!  I could never have done it without all of you.  Special thanks to all my many Hostesses, you make doing this job so much fun that it hardly qualifies as a job! 

Now what is this milestone you ask?  Well, on December 20th I will be celebrating my fifth year with Stampin' Up! and long ago I set a goal for myself.  I reached that goal last night.  Last night  my sales for the last five years reached $100,000.00.   Can you believe it?  I am over the moon happy and humbled.  When I started with SU I had no idea of what would come of it.  Since then, I have made friends for life, I have a thriving business that allows me to spend time with loved ones and my life is richer for it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Ok that's enough mushiness for now!  I have another little announcement for you!  Stampin' Up! has another offer for you.  I know how great is that?




Trimmings & Tags Bundle
Includes
• Gusseted Cellophane Bags (25 bags; 5" x 3" x 11-1/2")
• Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags (25 double-sided tags; 4-1/2" x 3-1/8")
• Cherry Cobbler 1/4" Sweater Trim (10 yards)
$17.50 132769 (a $21.95 value)



  Trimmings & Tags Bundle   Petite Treats Bundle
Includes
• Glassine Bags with die-cut edges (10 bags; 3" x 5" x 1-1/2")
• Handmade Holidays Stitched Felt (8 pieces)
• Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon (10 yards)
$18.25 132770 (a $22.95 value)
 
Now on to the card I have for you today!

  Once again I am working with the images from Winter Memories.  This time I am using the skates!  Have a little look -

 
The main card is Marina Mist and a layer of Whisper White.  I used Brushed Silver card stock and ran it through the Holiday Frame embossing folder.  I also ran a piece of Whisper white through the oval frame using the Big Shot.  I stamped the image in Black Stazon on Whisper White card stock.  I used a blender pen to color in the skates.  I used Basic Grey for the skate blades.  I popped up the image using dimensionals.  Added a couple of rhinestones and a greeting punched out with the oval punch and matching scallop oval punch.
 
I need about 100 Christmas card so I have to get busy making them soon or no one will get one this year.  Why is it every year I vow to be ahead of the curve and then just before Christmas I think of all the things I didn't get done.  It's a vicious cycle.  Once upon a time I had Christmas all done and wrapped up by December 1st.  I know you don't believe me but I really did have it all done early!
 
That's it for today!  Skating on thin ice but totally happy hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment