Monday, November 26, 2012

More Rejoicing For You!

Hi there Inky People,

Today I am going to show you a fast and easy card using a stamp set from the Holiday Mini called "Rejoicing With You"!  I purchased this one on a whim because it's not really my "Style".  I am more inclined to get a complicated set that requires hours of coloring and shading and cursing ,  praying over.  You know the ones I mean - Bells and Boughs, Winter Memories to name a few.  Yes, I am, sad to say, drawn to these. 

But this time I decided to get a different type of Stamp Set!  Guess What?  I actually have been enjoying working with this set.  The Angel image is so easy to use - bamm and you're done.  How easy is that?  There is something to be said for "easy" at this time of the year!

Ok you want to see the card, I hear ya!  Stop yelling!


I used a Whisper White Base and Cherry Cobbler for the Greeting.  I stamped the image in Versamark and used Gold Embossing Powder.  I also put another piece of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Fan Folder and made a Flag end.  You can't see it in this pic so I had to add another one. :)


While the flash made the focal image shine a little bit, now you can see the piece of Whisper White that I embossed.  This card, while not one layer is certainly clean and beautiful.  I love the punch of Gold.  My friend did the same card and used Silver for her Angel and Midnight Muse for her greeting.  Unfortunately because this was one of the last ones we did, I, sad to say, forgot to take a photo.  Next time she comes for a visit I will get a picture of hers.  Promise!

Hope you are getting some inspiration from this blog.  I know I enjoy blogging my cards!

I'm going to have another one for you soon!   Come back and bring a coffee with you, stay awhile and enjoy the pic's! 

Heraldic hugs!  Ok I know I'm stretching but you just try to get something to match the posting every time!  It's not easy you know!!!  Loves Ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment