Thursday, November 15, 2012

New Product and a New Card

Good Day all my Stampin' Buddies!

Today Stampin' Up! made an announcement concerning a new product they are making available to all of our stampers.  Have a look -



 Sizzix Texture Boutique Embossing Machine

Stampin' Up! only has 4000 of these to sell, and they will sell like HOT CAKES!!! Super cute, super price and a necessity for your card making!!!

Due to our partnership with Sizzix, we are pleased to be able to offer a test run of the Texture Boutique Embossing Machine in our North American markets. We have 4,000 available to be sold only while supplies last.

The Texture Boutique works with Textured Impressions Embossing Folders to transform ordinary card stock, paper, metallic foil, or vellum into an embossed, textured masterpiece. This machine embosses only; it does not die cut.

'Tis the season of giving, and the Texture Boutique makes a wonderful gift for anyone who wants to create their own elegant embossed art. To help you with your gift-giving needs, we're offering a special value bundle that saves you $10.90. If you prefer, you can also purchase the Texture Boutique alone. Looking for stocking stuffers? Pick up some additional embossing folders.


Texture Boutique Bundle
Item 132700  BUY THIS NOW

 $45.95 (a $56.85 value)
 Includes
 •Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, 1 Pair of Standard Embossing Pads, 1 Mylar Shim
 •Flower Garden Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive
 •Stripes Textured Impressions Embossing Folder-Stampin' Up! exclusive

Texture Boutique Embossing Machine
Item 132657  BUY THIS NOW

 $36.95
Includes
 •Texture Boutique Embossing Machine, 1 pair of Standard Embossing Pads, 1 Mylar Shim

GET YOURS NOW….these are going to sell very quickly! 

Check out the video link  here:

OK now you know the latest news so on to my share for today.  I got new rubber in the mail yesterday and despite my hectic schedule I was inspired to make a card for you!  Yes I did!  And I had so much fun making it,  it really only took me a few minutes.

Here is my share for today.

 
The name of this set is "Rejoicing with You"  I used a Whisper White card base and then layered the Vellum Card stock over Island Indigo.  I ran the Vellum through the Big Shot with the new Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder.  I also sponged on the back of the Vellum.  I used Island Indigo ink to get this lovely depth of color. 



 
I stamped the angel in Versamark ink and then Island Indigo and then I used Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder to make the image sparkly.   I cut out the sentiment with the Big Shot and popped up both the sentiment and the angel with Dimensionals.
 
I don't know if you can see the sparkle but trust me it is lovely.  Despite me rushing this card it looks so beautiful it make me smile. 
 
Well that's it for me today!  I will try to be back real soon! 
 
Angelic Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment