Monday, November 12, 2012

More thank you cards!

Hi there everyone!

Wow it's already Nov. 12th.  I swear to god that I blink and time disappears!  I have been cutting and packaging my Stamp a Stack cards.  This takes so much time but once it is done things are a little easier for me.  I have four SAS this weekend alone and a couple mid week.  Really busy but soooo enjoying myself. 

Also, I have been working on my 12 Weeks of Christmas Contest for my club ladies.  This contest is  for my local stampers only.  I have mailed them four already but I actually have 9 cards done and ready to PDF them lol.  It takes some time to get all my ducks in a row but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

To all my followers - these PDF's for the 12 Weeks of Christmas Contest will be posted early December.  But if you are curious or are interested in seeing them a little earlier then e-mail me and I will send the ones I have done to date.  While you won't be able to enter the contest you may, however, enjoy some simple and easy cards.

Today's post is my thank you cards for ladies that ordered in Oct. and Nov.  I had one style that I did but some of my stampers ordered at least twice and I had to come up with another one.  I used the layout of one of my Stamp a Stack cards.  I was so inspired but the look that I thought it would look great done with another set. 

I still have Fall Foliage on my desk and since I really love this set that is the one I used.

Here you go -

 
It is actually the same layout as the Cherry Cobbler Merry Christmas SAS card I did and I am trying to remember which came first - the thank you card or the SAS card.  Oh well I guess it doesn't really matter much which one came first, only the end result.    I used the Music notes wheel in Early Espresso and I wheeled it over Very Vanilla Card stock.  The base of the card is Very Vanilla but here it looks Whisper White.  (I really need a photo box,  humm maybe Santa can find one for me)

 
After I wheeled all over my card stock then I used More Mustard and Pumpkin Pie ink and sponged some color on the squares.  (Which by the way are 2 1/2")  I then used the leaf stamp and some versamark ink and gold embossing powder  and a heat tool to get my art piece.  Once the leaf was embossed I took the versamark ink and dragged it lightly around the edges of the art piece.  Dipped it into Gold Embossing Powder and heat set.   The sentiment comes from a new set I have called "From my Heart"  I stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso!
 
Got to run and cook supper and get ready for my evening SAS.  Thanks for visiting today.  I hope you enjoyed my card.  And don't forget if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator I would love to be yours.  I can ship anywhere in Canada. 
 
Kindly hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment