Thursday, November 22, 2012

Wrapping Up Christmas!

Hi there Stampers!

I am starting to get into the mood.  Yes, I have a class here at my home this coming Sunday and I am getting ready to Wrap up 'Christmas!" 

I have been busy designing my Gift card Holders and tags.  Today I am going to give you a little teaser of two of the holders I have designed.

Hang on for the gojusness of these -

 
First up is a Twisted card gift card holder.  This one is stunning in real life, the flower just shimmers and it will fit in a standard envelope.  How cool is that?   OOPS!  I just realized I used last year's DSP.  Oh well, It's a great way to use up those little pieces of DSP that we never throw out!  I know you are out there, so stop pretending you don't know what I am talking about!

 
The next one shows the front of the holder.  I used the new Christmas paper called Snow Festival!  I love the images on this Designer Series Paper.  I also used the new in color Stitched Satin ribbon in Gumball Green.   This ribbon is so lush and easy to work with!

 
 
This is the inside of the holder.  Lots of room for your sentiment and either a gift card or a check or even cash!  One thing about cash or gift cards as a gift.  I have never had them returned to me stating they didn't fit or were the wrong color! lol 
 
 
Well, that is just a little sample of what is in store at my Class on Sunday Nov. 25th.  If you are interested in either booking a class or attending one please contact me.  I would love to spend time with you and your friends.
 
 
Since I didn't have anything to make you smile today I thought you might like to see my Granddaughter, Emily!  If this face doesn't make you smile, then nothing will!  She is such a happy baby!  We are so blessed!
 
That's it for me today!  Wrapped hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment