Thursday, December 13, 2012

My December Thank you card!

Good day Stampers!

I have been absent lately as I am dealing with some personal issues that have been taking over my days.  But I found time today to make about 20 cards to thank  my customers for their order, which arrived today.

I also have a cute video from Stampin' Up! that should make you smile!

Here is the card -

 
I used Very Vanilla card stock and cut my inner piece at 5" x 3 3/4".  I sponged around the outside of this piece with Soft Suede.  I stamped around the sides with the pine branch from Watercolor Winter.  I used Garden Green for the pine boughs and Soft Suede for the pine cones.  I added some Dazzling Diamonds to the pine boughs for a really quick card.  I used the sentiment from Rejoicing with You!  I stamped that in Soft Suede also.  Bamm done! 

 
This is a picture of some of the Christmas Cards that should already be in the mail but hopefully will get there later today.  Whew!  I'm bushed just thinking of all I have left to do.
 
On the flip side, My Annual Hostess Appreciation Christmas Party was a huge success.  I drew for a hostess gift of two stamp sets and the winner was Amanda Barnes.  Amanda was unable to make it to the party but I'm sure she will be pleased to find out she was a winner.
 
Almost finished this post but I wanted to leave you with a cute video from Stampin' Up!  Just click here to go to the you tube site.  It's really fun to watch, I hope you will take some time to see it.
 
Well that's it from me today.  I have to head out to the post office and get some of those cards in the mail.  Then I only have about 50 more cards to make and one more class to teach and I can start on some of my neglected housework and wrapping up Christmas.  Wish me luck. 
 
Frazzled hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment