Saturday, December 15, 2012

Spending some time Wrapping!

Good Day Stampers,

I have spent the last two days cleaning up my craft room and wrapping up some presents.  I also offer this service to the men who purchase items for their lovely wives (my stampers, God bless them).  I am going to show you a cute tag I have been making lately.

I can't seem to stop as I just love this little bird.  Recently I got some new rubbah and one of the sets was "For the Birds"  I have passed over this stamp since June but for some reason (maybe I am thinking of using some of the images for Emily's scrapbook lol) I decided it was a set I NEEDED!

One of the stamps is a little bird in a hat and scarf skating and spelling out Merry Christmas.

Have a look -

 
Is this not adorable?  I used Cherry Cobbler and the Apothecary Framelits to make the design.  I stamped a snowflake using Cherry Cobbler ink and a small snowflake from Snow Swirled.
 
I stamped the image in Black Stazon and colored in with various markers.  And where did I get the cute circles you ask?  Well I just got some gorgeous DSP called Be of Good Cheer and guess what?   The punch from the mini punch pack fits the spots just right.  I added some glitter to his little scarf and some Rhinestones to the circles.  OOOH!  I just think it is cute, cute, cute! 
 
I know it's not everyone who can make a whole post about a Christmas Tag right?  But you just saw this amazing feat for yourself.  hahaha
 
I will try to post again soon.  Still got classes and lots of undone Christmas projects to finish.  But I will try for sure.
 
Here is a Christmas funny for you!
 
 
You just got Tagged hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment