Friday, January 18, 2013

A Little Birdie Told Me!

Good Day Everyone!

Well it's Friday and once again the day got away from me!  Wow January weather brings more than cold and snow, it also brings time travel!

Yes folks, time travel!  I get out of bed in the morning and poof it's evening!  So I figure it's either magic or time travel!

Working today with "For the Birds," a stamp set I got recently and just love.  I am also playing with the new products from the Spring Mini! 

So here you go, a new card for you -

 
Can you spot the new products?  I used the soda tops for the embellishment on the lower right hand and also some of the colorful Sale a Bration ribbon and a new stamp set called Itty Bitties and also the new embossing folder called, appropriately, Cloudy Day. 
 
I am amazed at how many new products I could squeeze into one little card. lol.
 
I had fun  coloring in the birds and placing the bitty bird on the lines.  OOPs  the one on the left has a line going through him :O(  Bet you didn't notice that!

Here is a list of products I used
  1. 126407 - For the Birds
  2. 128939 - Itty Bitties
  3. 129388 - Soda Pop Tops
  4. 130812 - Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button pack
  5. 127022 - Embossing Folder Cloudy Day
  6. 117335 - Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
  7. 113439 - Big Shot
  8. 101406 - Stazon Black
  9. 122923 - Island Indigo card stock
  10. 100730 - Whisper White Card stock
  11. 129021 - Window Frames Collection Framelits
  12. 104430 - Stampin Dimensionals
  13. 110755 - Tombow Glue
  14. 123002 - Calypso Coral and Island Indigo markers
  15. 102845 - Blender Pen
     
I also promised yesterday that I would tell you about the other news Stampin' Up! has released.  Well they have announced more new single stamps!
 
You can read about them here  and here!
 
And I also forgot to publish a Picture of the "Best of 25 Years!" stamp set so here is that image. -
 
 
 
 
Oh and don't forget only 4 more days to Sale A Bration!   So much happening my head is spinning!  Pause for visual here!   Oh maybe not a good idea!
Hanging with the Birds hugs!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment