Monday, January 21, 2013

Only One day left!

Good Day Inky Ones!

It's a stormy day here in Newfoundland and I am hunched over the table creating my class for next Sunday!

 I love the new Spring Mini and ordered several of the accessories and as you have seen in the last few posts, I have been having fun with them.

I don't know if you saw it or not, but on page 21 you will see something called Canvas Creations!  I almost passed over it myself, so I know how easy it would be to miss it!

Stampin' Up! sends out a magazine called Stampin' Success and it generally contains information regarding the newly introduced products.  One that caught my eye was how to work with Canvas Creations.

In my class on Jan. 27th here at my home in Massey Drive we will be getting messy and inky trying out this new technique!  So much messy fun!  Can't wait!

Here is the note card we will be making -

 
I colored the Canvas before using it!  Lovely gradient colors!
 
Not a lot to say today, I know all of you are suffering from shock, but it's the truth!  So I'm out of here!
 
Noted hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment