Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sale A Bration is here!!!

Whoo hoo people!

Sale a Bration has finally arrived.  Time to book classes, time to get some serious stamping done and time for Stampin' Up! to reward their valued customers.

I have my first class scheduled for January 27th at 1:00pm at my home in Massey Drive.  I can't wait to show my stampers all the wonderful products they can earn, either by purchasing $60.00 worth or double that for more free products from the Sale A Bration brochure. 

If you want to have a look at the brochure then click here.  Tomorrow I will explain how to use and understand our new brochure, so stay tuned.

In the meantime I have a new project to show you.  I wanted to use one of the SAB stamp sets and have been casting around trying to find something interesting.  I pulled some colors out of my card stock pile and piddled (yes this is a word) around and this is what I came up with -


 
Ok this is the card I started with but it was not going well.  I may fool around with it and see what comes up, but for now I am not happy with it.  Oh BTW its not even glued together yet!   I wanted to show you that sometimes I don't hit it out of the park.  (Big Falls lol) 
 I think you need to know that I am not perfect ( although I like to project that image :O)  So I scrapped that one and headed in another direction.  This one I LIKE! 
 
 
 
So a 360 degree turn around right?  But I love the color combo in this one.  I did use some of the new Exclusive products from the Sale A Bration Brochure, - Madison Ave and the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button Pack which are FREE with a qualifying purchase.  
 
I have mentioned in previous posts that I love "For the Birds" and I wasn't kidding.  I am trying to use every one of the images in this set.  So far I have used four of the eight images.  I don't know why it took me 7 months to figure out I liked this set but it did.  So for now you just have to put up with my craziness!
 
So that's it for me today!  Moving up to Madison Avenue hugs!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment