Thursday, January 24, 2013

Explaination!

Good Day Everyone!

It's another freezing cold day here in Newfoundland.  Record lows!  I, for one don't care for that record!  Now give me record Highs and I'm in heaven!

I was on Skype with DD and she tried out that boiling water trick everyone is doing now that the weather is so cold.  It really works and looks like fun to do! 

DD is coming home in February with the baby and I get to play Nana up close!  I have tons of kisses saved up for Emily (and for Carrie).

 Emily is growing up so quickly and has just started solid food!  Well it really isn't all that solid, it's actually kinda runny!   I'm sure you remember that from you own children.  I took a Skype picture that I just have to share, it's too cute!

 
Not too sure about this cereal mom! 
 
Anyway back to our regularly scheduled programing folks! 
 
I promised that I would explain the SAB brochure although I'm sure you are all smart enough to figure it out by yourselves.  But I needed something to post today!  So here we go -
 
 
 
This is a pic of the lovely Designer Paper called Sycamore Street.  Instead of the usual way of presenting it SU decided to go with Pennants.  This shows all 12 designs.
 
 
 
Next up Madison Ave. stamp set.  This set has 5 images and some of them are mounted on clear acrylic blocks and some are just laying on the black background. 
 
 
This is the Ribbon and Button Pack that is called Sycamore Street also.  (Not to be confused with the Designer Paper)
 
 
In this picture we have Bloomin' Marvelous!  This one may throw you off because three of the images are shown in the project - stamped tags!  Can you see all the stamps now?
 
 
 
AAH!  Feeling Sentimental!  Bet you can figure out by now that two of the images are already stamped and the other two are shown on the wooden stamps.  You would be correct - you win a prize!  (Just spend $60.00 and this prize winning set is yours for FREE, FREE, FREE!
 
 
 
Okay by now you probably have it down pat and I am flogging a good stamp set, but this one is called Vintage Verses and I just love it.  I am sure I will be getting this one before March 22nd. (Which is the last day for Sale A Bration)
 
And last but not least I have a little share for you today!  I used - guess - Yeah you got it in one - "For the Birds" 
 
 
 
I made a couple of these last night as a little surprise for someone!  Can't tell you who just now but when they get it I hope they will place a comment on the blog! 
 
I used Baja Breeze for my base card stock and Primrose Petals card stock and the ribbon.  I Stamped the image in Stazon Black and colored in with Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, and Baja Breeze markers.  And you can see another new product from the mini, called Delicate Details Lace Tape on Page 3 of the Spring Catty. 
 
So now I have used 5 of the images and have only 3 more to go, can you handle it?
 
Now before I go I just wanted to send a little shout out to one of my stampers who got rear-ended yesterday on the highway!  Wilhelmena I hope you are doing ok!  I am thinking of you!
 
So to wrap it up ( get it?) Cold feet but warm heart hugs!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment