Saturday, January 26, 2013

Re- Explaination

Good Day Inky people!

Weather Report for Sarurday Jan. 26 th - Same as the last 26 days folks!  Cold followed by snow followed by more fricking cold!

So what to do when one is stuck indoors?  Well Stamp of course!  But before I get to that, I just wanted to mention my explanation yesterday concerning the SAB brochure.  My sister called me today to mention that I left out some items in my first explanation.  So I just wanted to clear up a couple of things.

First my intention to explain the brochure was just to show you the way it was laid out, not to itemize everything offered. (although I did do most of it lol)

I felt that you could look for yourself and see it on line.  For instance on the right hand side of the blog, just like you do with the new catalogs.  Imagine my surprise when Colleen mentioned that I had failed to put up the brochure widget (technical speak for the SAB thingy you clik on to have a lookey loo) 

Anyhoo!  I am here to remedy this today!   Widget is up and working on the right hand side of the blog or you can Clik on the highlighted link HERE  and that will take you to my business website. (in case you might want to place an order)  

 Or clik HERE to have a look at a simplified version of the brochure.  If all else fails contact me and I will mail one of them out to you.   .

So I guess you want to see something from the craft room right?  Well here you go - A little glimpse of a technique I will be teaching in my class tomorrow - Not coming?  That's too bad, you're going to miss the fun!  Oh well contact me to book your own class! 

Ok enough teasing here you go _

 
This is the first time I tried this technique and while I love it in the browns I was wondering what it would look like in a brighter color.  For this one I used Whisper White for my base and Early Espresso for the layer.  I stamped on Crumb Cake for my art piece.  Of course I used "Elements of Style" for my stamp of choice.

 
Guess What?  I like both but I love this one.  I used a paint brush to color the flowers and also our ink.  I  am not sure what to call this technique but I am calling it Painted Embossing!  Sound Good?  For this card I used Primrose Petals for the base and once again Early Espresso for my accent color.  Do you like it?  I hope so!
 
Well, I think that's a lot of information for you to process in one post, so I am saying goodnight and sleep tight!
 
Primrose colored hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment