Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Christmas Cards I Received!

Good day and Happy New Year all!

Day two of the new year!  DH and I looked at each other and smiled and said this makes 41 New Years we have celebrated together.  Wow!  A Christmas Miracle lol.

As the title says, I am posting some of the cards I received this Christmas.  I just love to get them and when I see the familar size envelope I get very excited.    I can't wait to open them up and see who the card is from and what stamp set was used!  I hang them up so I can look at them right through Christmas. haha.  So on with the photo parade!

Here are a few -

 
This first card is from Wilhelmena.  She addressed the envelope to myself and DH.  I thought this was so cute.  As you can see she used "Lovely as a Tree".  Thank you so much!

 
This one is from Kellie.  She is one of my demonstrators from Labrador.  Nice job with "Just Believe"!

 
My sister Colleen, sent some cards to her daughters and this one is from Sarah, my neice! 

 
This Punch art card is from Lisa.  She knows that I love punch art and tries every year to wow me.  It worked!
 

 
This one is from Nina, one of my demonstrators in Deer Lake.  Love the Sparkle and shine on this one!  Merci!

 
This one is from Ada, she is one of my stampers in Baie Verte.  She used "Ornament Keepsakes" and this card is shiny also.  Beautiful use of gold and silver!

 
This one is from Alicia and her cute little girl, Lilly.  I think Lilly had a hand in the coloring of this one!  Thank you both.

 
Apparently there was another contest between Colleen and myself that I wasn't aware of!  Humm!  Very competitive my sister!  So she made this card for me for Christmas using " Scentsational Season" 

 
I had to take a pic of the sparkly plate and the half chewed gingerbread man and the "crumbs". ( I will let you win this one but next time you better watch out. lol)
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the cards that were done by my friends/family and fellow demonstrators.
 
I will post the rest tomorrow.  Contesting the Contest hugs!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I love all the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do also and I have a few more for tomorrow if Blogger lets me up load that is lol Thank you for your kind comment.

    ReplyDelete