Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More than Enough Flowers!

Good Day my Lovelies!

Yes I am in the middle of a Flower Bonanza!  Not the Bonanza my DH watches with the horses and guns, but Lots and Lots of Lovely Flowers.

This time of the year is so much fun because I can let my inner and outer girl free to enjoy and post and brag and swoon over my cards with all the frills and furbelow's.  When the weather is drab out there you can count on me to fill your computer screen with pretty!

So here is my share for today -

 
Isn't this just the most beautiful thing you have seen today? 
 
 I used Whisper White for my card base and for the impact!  I stamped on Vellum Card stock embossed with White embossing powder and then sponged and colored and cut out and popped up and dimensionaled the bejus out of this card. 
 
 I cut a window in the center and layered with Whisper white embossed with Elegant Lines.  The Happy Mother's Day is stamped inside the card with black ink.  OOOH so much fun and fussy cutting to do! Part of my Sunday Class this week. 
 
Well since yesterday's post was soooo long winded today is quick and breezy!  Chat with you later.
 
Flowering hugs!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment