Friday, April 26, 2013

Let's Play A Game!

Good Day Stamper Friends!

It's raining here today here in Corner Brook, Nl. but it's not cold (for which I am everlastingly thankful).  I have the window in my craft room open just a crack, but I can smell the fresh air and hear the birds in my back yard.  We have several feeders in the yard and I love the action around the feeding stations.  But most of all I love to hear the sounds.  It is such a happy noise! 

Although my kids, when they lived at home, weren't so enamoured of the NOISE early in the mornings.  lol.  One of the things I like about camping is hearing the bird and animal noises cutting though the intense quiet.  Laying in the bed in the camper with them just outside brings a smile to my face and it makes the morning just that much easier to bear.  Oh you didn't know I am not a morning person?  Well it's true!  I love to read in the mornings just before I get ready for the day, and I find I am more productive later in the day.

I guess by now you are wondering "Just what Game are we Going to Play?"  It's called "Find the Retiring Products!"

There are no prizes but please feel free to join in the fun.  Here is your first visual -

 
Can you list the stamps?  Answer:  Artistic Etchings and Elements of Style. 
 And the Products?  Answer:  First Edition Designer Paper and Brights Stack of Designer Paper. 

 
I cut out the Eiffel Tower and used dimensionals.  I stamped the bottom "bushes"  on scrap card stock and cut them out and layered them also.
 
Well a short and I hope sweet post from me!  Over the next couple of weeks I will be playing this game.  I hope you will drop back and play along. 
 
And don't forget if you don't have a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I would love to be yours.!  Have fun shopping the Retired list!
 
Gamey hugs!  Nope, not going with that one!  Just playing with you hugs!  (ahh much better)

No comments:

Post a Comment