Friday, April 26, 2013

The Last Two Projects!

Salutations Saturday Stampers!

Ooh an alliteration.  My poor English teacher would be so pleased lol!  I have been a busy and creative little demo the last couple of days.  What with trying to keep up with posts to keep you all happy :O) and finishing the last two projects for my class this Sunday I haven't stopped.

But I am happy to announce I am ready with my last couple of projects.  I even have the PDF's done in advance.  How good am I?  Lots of good!

Today's card is not an original, I have seen it around on the web and had to play with the technique because it looks so fun.  And it is simple and fun and such a great little technique.  Here is the card:

 
I know, how gojus is this?  I still have Fabulous Florets on my desk and at this time it happens to be the only open line stamp I have that I can use for these techniques.  For someone who likes to Water Color it makes no sense at all, right?  But that's the truth, so I hope you don't get bored with this set.
 
And here is the little bonus project for Sunday.  I have had this Bigz die since Christmas but it's the first time I have had a reason to use it. Hard to believe, but again another truth.  (Humm, maybe I should have labeled this post "Truth or Dare!")
 

 
My Stampers will be given the option of changing the colors they use for the card and the purse.  Some of my stampers prefer Blue or maybe Yellow.  I can't wait to let them play with my dsp and cut card stock. lol.

 
And here is a pic of the projects together.  Lovely! 
 
All done for another day!   Have a great weekend and keep stamping!
 
Floral hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment