Monday, May 20, 2013

A Cold May 24th Weekend!

Hi there Stampers!

OMG!  I am so glad my DH and I didn't plan on going camping!  Here in Newfoundland, camping is HUGE!  So many people camp over the Victoria day weekend it is sick.

But our park doesn't open until next week. (thank goodness)  This weekend the weather here was Horrible.  We even had snow!!  Yes that's right, I said snow!  And the weather has been quite cold (snow on Saturday)  So I have been in the house thanking whatever gods are out there that my hubby is content to stay home like a sane person and hope that next weekend will be a good one. 

Of course, even if it snows next weekend, we will be part of the insanity.  Next week our park opens and we will be going to set up our trailer for the summer!  Oh dear!  I guess those who live in glass trailers shouldn't throw stones!   

I am sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days but I have been dealing with an earache.  I haven't had one of those since I was a kid and I can tell you now it is not pleasant.

I am not sure if I have an infection or TMJ.  I suspect TMJ, as the pain goes partly away with an Advil.  But it has made me fussy and not too pleasant to be around.  Today I am feeling a little better (or maybe it's the meds lol) so I thought I would show you my May Thank You Cards.  Yes, I realize it is almost the end of the month, but I forgot to show you these beauties.

I have had them done for quite awhile, in fact, since April.  But I ran out of them and have to make some new ones.  That is why I remembered!  Have a little look -

 
I can't take credit for this design as I saw it on a blog called Butternut Sage Designs.  I loved the simplicity of this design and I also Loved the colors.  What's a girl to do?  Caseing is a tried and true way to get inspiration. 
 
I used Pool Party for my basic card and Whisper White and Basic Black for the accent colors.  I used Loving Phrases for my greeting.  Punched out a large butterfly and used a large pearl.  Popped them up with dimensionals.  Added a flower from Flower Trim which may be found in the Spring Mini.  I love this trim as it works for so many projects and can be colored in so many ways.
 
If you placed an order from me this month, one of these beauties will be yours.  My thanks to all who placed an order this month. 
 
Don't forget the retired lists and just an FYI the 2012 - 2013 catalog will end on May 31st.  If you need anything from this catalog or the retired list please feel free to contact me.  I would love to be your demonstrator. 
 
Happy May 24! 
 
Grateful that I'm not camping hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment