Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's A Circus Around Here!

Hello My Lovelies!  ( A Newfoundland Expression :O)

I'm not kidding about this post!  I am up to my eyeballs trying to keep up with odd jobs around the house and packing the trailer for the summer.  You know how it is, you start  one thing and all of a sudden you find yourself washing out your kitchen cupboards. lol

I am going through the cupboards putting flour, sugar etc in plastic containers for the trailer and oh look,  the cupboard is dirty.  Humm, might as well run a cloth over it, right?  Then as I go through the pantry, the same thing happens.  But as of now I only have the walls to wash and the windows to clean and, and, and....

My goodness,  where does the dirt come from.  No kids, no dog and only a hubby.  Oh, right, (smacks forehead with hand) Answer is right in front of me lol.

So because I am feeling like I'm going around in circles and it's like a circus around here, I am using Circle Circus!!  (Nice segue, Katherine, pat, pat.) 

Have a little look -

 
I started with Gumball Green card stock for my base card and used Marina Mist and Cajun Craze for my accent colors.  I stamped the images in the same colors and punched out the middle flower with a 1 3/8" circle punch.  The two circles on either side were punched out with a 1" circle punch.  I folded them in half and glued them over White baker's twine.  I punched the border in Marina Mist and attached the banner to that piece.
 
I punched out the flowers from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack and added a couple of pearls.  I wanted to keep it simple so just added a greeting from Perfectly Penned in Gumball Green. 
 
It is simple but nice. 
 
Now to get back to work. 
 
Lion, Tiger and Elephant Hugs!  (circus remember?)  Boy it's a bad joke if I feel I have to explain it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment