Saturday, June 8, 2013

New Product Spotlight!

Good Day Stampers!

I have been absent for a couple of days dealing with some issues and my Open House in Stephenville.  The open house was a success and I had loads of fun.  Thank you Colleen and Ben for being so gracious and letting me run my business in your home.  The ladies loved the Make and Takes, the new catalog and the lunch I had prepared.

I love to make cupcakes and the recipes I used for this Open House are Mimosa and Mojitos.  And yes they taste just like the drinks without the alcohol.  Delish!

Today I am going to spotlight a Must Have product in the new Anual IBC.  For all you Big Shot owners who love framelits, you have got to see this!!!

I was hoping to embed the video but blankety blank blogger won't let me embed this video so you will have to click here to see the video!

I also have a share for you -

 
I used Wisteria Wonder Card stock and Black embossing powder for the butterflies from Papillon Potpourri.  I embossed them and punched them out with the co-ordinating puches.  They make everything so easy.  I used Loving thoughts for the sentiment.  Oh and Lacy Brocade for the embossed piece behind the butterflies.  I popped up the butterflies with Dimensionals.  I added the little bit of  white behind the small butterflies by cutting off a couple of circles from the Delicate Details lace.  Nice touch!
 
 

 
I took a close up of the flower that I dyed to match the card.  I put Dazzling Diamonds in the mold and then pressed the clay into it and when I took out the clay it was all sparkley!  Sweet!!
 
That's it for today I will be back soon with some Open House Pictures. 
 
Feel Free to Visit tomorrow hugs!
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment