Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Has Anyone Seen my DH?

Good Day Stampers!

I'm still up to my eyeballs with Open House preparations.  I woke up this morning and I couldn't find my Hubby!  I think he said good bye as he walked out the door but I was sleeping so I'm not sure.  

With all the kerfuffle around my Open House he has decided to take off for a quieter place (the camper)  Can't say as I blame him lol.  It will be crazy here this weekend and I have to go out of town tomorrow for an Open House in Stephenville.  It will be easier without him here!

I do have something to share today.  I was asked to make a gift certificate for a stamper who recently had a birthday.  I found something on line that I thought I could adapt.  So Here is what I came up.


Is this not the cutest thing?  I used some discontinued product for this (my Bad) and something new.  See the Birthday tag?  It is from a Bundle called Label Love.  Page 33 in the New IBC Bundle and save 15%  132723 wood mount, 139722 clear mount.  This bundle included the punch that matches this stamp set.  Love it!

 
This is the inside.  I can't show you the whole inside as I wrote the name and amount of the gift certificate before I took a pic.  Dumb dumb!  I added Rich Razzleberry ribbon handles and added a cute frill of tissue paper which I spritzed with Rich Razzleberry ink.  I know there is a lot of Discontinued products here and I debated on post this.  I usually have only recent products but it turned out so cute I thought - what the heck!
 
I hope you enjoy this card as much as I do.  I had so much fun making it.  Now to let the owner it is time to pick it up. 
 
Well I'm off to do some more fun preparations  for my Open House!
 
Busy, Busy hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment