Monday, June 3, 2013

Chalk Talk!

Good Day Inky Ones!

How are you doing today?  I am busy getting ready for my Open House this weekend.  And on Thursday I will be in Stephenville to have an Open House for my stampers there.

I have some new cards and displays and decorations and I can't wait to show you all what I have done.  I know I know, I just love to brag!  Sorry about that but it is in my DNA.  I love to show others what I have created.

So I have looked (burnt my eyes out looking) through the new IBC and I have a very long wish list.  One of the first sets I want is called Gorgeous Grunge!  I already have it ordered.  Yay!  With the loss of my color spritzer and French Foliage I am in dire need of some background action.  Have you seen this set?  It's on page 109 and it is basically 5 stamps that look like paint splotches and there is a chevron pattern.  Love it!  Can't wait to have it in my hot little hands!

Now that you have looked at the new IBC what are your favorites?  I would love to know!  Please leave a comment telling me what is catching your fancy.

I have a card for you today and it is a very simple layout.  I used a free set from SU called Chalk Talk!  I put the set together on the weekend and couldn't wait to ink it up.

Have a look -

 
The card is mounted on a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock.  Size 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".  The Whisper White piece is 5" x 3 3/4"  I ran a  strip of card stock through the Big Shot using the Mosaic Embossing Folder.
 

 
I don't have the framelits that work with this set (It's on my extensive wish list) but I stamped the image on Strawberry Slush card stock with Strawberry Slush ink.  I stamped the Wish Big image with Daffodil Delight.  Added a Linen twine bow and a little rhinestone.  As you can see it's a simple card but does  the trick.
 
 
I have a cute picture of Emily to share with you also!  Just look at that peaches and cream complexion! 
 
 
 
 
Yesterday Emily turned 10 months old. She is standing up and constantly on the move.  I took this picture while on a Skype Call with them.  When she sees me on the computer she lights up and says NANANANA!   I miss this little monkey so much.  I just had to post this picture because she looks so beautiful.  Yes I am a proud Nana!


1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card Katherine !! Bermuda Bay and Strawberry Slush is quickly becoming by go to color combo ! Cant wait for my order to get her with that awesome Chalk Talk Bundle too !! Great blog - I am your newest follower !! Cheers to you !!

    ReplyDelete