Friday, May 31, 2013

Stampin' Up! New Annual 2013 - 2014 Idea Book and Catalog is Here!!

Good day Inky People!

Well the day has finally arrived!  Yep, the Annual Idea Book and Catalog is here!  I'm so Excited!  Wait until you see all the lovely stamps and new products SU has added to make your crafting experience more rewarding! 

And speaking of rewarding - don't forget that any order placed through my on line store, of $200.00 or more qualifies for $35.00 worth of products (and up!) from either the 2012 - 2013 catalog, the Spring Mini or the New 2013 - 2014 catalog just released today.

This catalog will go on line NOON Mountain Time Utah and here in Nl. it will be around 3:30pm. (If I did my calculations correctly lol.)

 You can find the on line store HERE!  Please note this site is being modified for the new catalog and is unavailable until Noon in Utah!  To shop in the store go to the "Shop Now" button in the top right hand corner of the site.  Click on it to shop and place an order!



The link for the New Catalog  button  is on the right hand side of the blog!  Just click and enjoy!

Don't forget, you can order from all three catalogs, but only until Midnight tonight! Well, really 3:30am but who in their right mind will be shopping at that time?  Ok, maybe a few of you are night owls! 

Happy shopping and happy crafting! 

I will be back soon with some wonderful cards to show you!  I have been working on my Open House displays and in order not to spoil the surprise I have been holding out on you!  But soon I will show all!  (well not all, we don't want to make this an adult site do we?)  But I can show you what I have been working on. 

Hugs for now!



No comments:

Post a Comment