Saturday, June 15, 2013

On Line Finally and Winners!

Hi there Blog followers

Well I guess you are wondering if I fell off the face of the earth!  In a sense I did!  I am camping at Big Falls and am currently in the truck typing furiously so I can get this post done.

As Colleen mentioned yesterday I was unable to get on line to announce the winners of my Open House!  But I have drawn for the winners and they are

Lisa Payne wins the Door Prize - Simply Sketched stamp set.  This is a lovely hostess set and we used it extensively in my Make and Take`s!

And Cathy Peddle is the winner of the Mystery Hostess!  She is new to SU and excited to win! 

Unfortunately I don`t have a share today as I left the house on Tuesday last and forgot to take some pic`s of the Open House exhibits.  Yah I know - dumb right.  I also didn`t take much in the way of crafting supplies as it is damp here and cold and wet and paper don`t really go together.  But I will be home soon for classes and will post more pic`s then I Promise!

Oh and since I have limited e-mail access I wanted to mention that Wilhelmena Hardy will be hosting a ``Ì hear Bells!``  class on June 22nd, Saturday from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.   We will be doing Wedding and Anniversary cards.  But of course these can be changed into b-day with a simple change of sentiment.

And there will be a class at my home on Monday night June 24th from seven pm to nine pm!  Another ``I Hear Bells!`` class.  You can obtain more information on the class schedule on my Stamping Up website HERE.


My computer is gone wonky and when I try to typê some things It comes out with accents like french writing or something.  in fact my stupid shift key is doing all sorts of silly things lol.

Got to run.  Chat soon.

Perplexed hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment