Wednesday, June 19, 2013

"I Hear Bells!"

Good Day Stampers,

I am home for a couple of days from camping to prepare for my "I Hear Bell!" class.  It's almost the end of June and I don't know about you but I have a wedding to attend in July. 

I figured my stampers might have a similar problem, so I am currently designing a class for Wedding and Anniversary cards.  Of course these cards will also work for a B-Day card with a simple change of a sentiment.

I have a share for you today.  I have two cards done for my class and have two more to do.  I used Fabulous Florets and Velum card stock for the first one and the second one uses Flowering Flourishes.  I got this set not long ago and haven't had time to work with it.

Have a look -


 
This is the first card for the class.  Not too much fussy cutting for my stampers.  They tend to complain if they have to fussy cut.  lol.  But I have been replacing my scissors with Stampin' Up!'s Paper Snips and I have to tell you it makes a HUGE difference.   My stampers were so impressed They have been purchasing the scissors.

 
Here's a close up of the middle of the flowers.  Purty!
 
Now for my second share -
 
 
I used Flowering Flourishes and the BoHo Blossom Punch and lots of pearls.  Love it!  These flowers could be done in any color and I will offer that option to my stampers.  You know it's great when we can match the colors for the weddings we are attending.
 
So that's it for me I only have today and tomorrow to get these classes in the bag so no time to chat.
 
Ringing in my ears hugs!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment