Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Stampin' Up! Updates!

Good Day Stampers!

Well I have been busy with orders since the new catalog has come out and because my DH is retired it makes it a little more difficult to keep up when I am expected to go camping.  Also we have a wedding coming up and will be traveling for a little while.  This is why I haven't been on my blog as much!

So I am home and have 5 mins to get you up to speed.  Stampin' Up! tries very hard to keep up with their orders but every so often they miscalculate and something winds up on the dreaded Back Order List!  Here is the latest up date -


127282: Cottage Window Stamp Set-July 5

120495: Countryside Stamp Set-July 5

103954: Aqua Painters-July 5

130658: Big Shot Magnetic Platform-August 26

122923: Island Indigo Card stock-Availability not yet determined

126697: Wetlands Stamp Set-Availability not yet determined

128009: Seasonal Sayings Stamp Set-Availability not yet determined

128454: The Open Sea Stamp Set-Availability not yet determined

130249: Mosaic Madness Stamp Set-Availability not yet determined

130634: Chalk Talk Stamp Set-Availability not yet determined

131868: Magnificent Maple Stamp Set-Availability not yet determined

132070: Sassy Salutations Stamp Set-Availability not yet determined

Yes, it is a long list and lots of the stamp sets don't have a date yet but rest assured I will be keeping on top of this for you.

I also wanted to tell you about a fabulous promotion for July - Buy Three Designer Paper and get One FREE!  I know,  how delish is this? 


And for another update -  SU has also announced their Best Of Stamp Set for July -



Best of Shelli Clear-mount Stamp Set 133488 Price: $17.95

Some of these images I remember lol.!!


Oh and My Paper Pumpkin is so cool - Here is a link for a look at June's Kit!  It's too late for you to order June but July is here so have some FUN delivered to your door every month for only $24.95
Click here for a You Tube Video - My Paper Pumpkin!
My Paper Pumpkin is a great way to try Stampin' Up! products.  Not interested in going to class or purchasing lots of products?  Well this is for you - everything you need to complete the projects is in you box.  This is a wonderful gift for the busy crafter! 


Also there is a really great on line class offered by SU called What to Washi!  Washi Tape is the hottest trend in paper crafting today and we are keeping up with the trend.  This class is amazing -

Here is the link for "What To Washi!"  I am sure you are asking yourself why would I purchase a class when there are so many ideas on line for free?  Well let me see if I can answer your question! 


A: This online class offers much more than you will find in a technique video. The class features seven different sections, and takes you from the basics to incredibly creative and customized Washi Tape ideas.

You receive more than 30 projects ideas, along with Stampin' Supplies and detailed instructions; in addition, there are step outs and two videos included with the class.

In addition, the What to Washi Bundle provides everything you need to start creating your own Washi Tape projects--and until August 1, the bundle is the only way your you will be able to receive our newest Washi Tape offerings.


Whew what a lot of exciting things going on in the SU world.  Thank you for reading my blog and I will be back soon with some cards for you! 

Packing for my trip hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment